86% of retail traders experience losses when trading CFDs with this provider. It’s crucial to assess your financial ability to endure the substantial risk of loss before investing.
Plus500 is a CFD trading broker that offers a wide range of assets for traders worldwide. It provides a seamless trading experience on both mobile and desktop platforms and is renowned for its no-commission policy. This enables traders to quickly take advantage of fluctuations in global market trends with the tools at their disposal.
Broker Pros & Cons
- Commission-free buying and selling with narrow margins
- Quick and dependable order execution
- Up-to-date quotes and sophisticated analysis tools
- Leverage of up to 1:30 available
- Free and limitless demonstration account
- Advanced analytical tools provided
- Swift and safe withdrawals
- Live quotes available
Broker Regulated By
- Financial Markets Authority in New Zealand
- Authorized Financial Services Provider in South Africa
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission in Australia
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission in Cyprus
- Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom
- Monetary Authority of Singapore in Singapore
- Plus500UK Ltd is authorized and regulated by the FCA (#509909)
- Plus500CY Ltd is authorized and regulated by CySEC (#250/14)
- Plus500SG Pte Ltd is licensed by the MAS (#CMS100648-1)
- Plus500SEY Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (Licence No. SD039)
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd (ACN 153301681) is licensed by ASIC in Australia, AFSL #417727, FMA in New Zealand, FSP #486026; Authorized Financial Services Provider in South Africa, FSP #47546.
Broker Type: Market Maker
Minimum Deposit: 100
Maximum Forex Leverage: 30:1
Free Demo Account: Yes
Traders From USA: No
Trading and Investment Tools
MetaTrader4 By MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Fees & Commissions
Supported Languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
Customer Service Hours: Email support within 24/7
Email Response Time: Up to 48 Hours
Telephone Orders: No
Personal Account Manager: No
Plus500.com User Experience
Plus500 offers a user-friendly platform with a clean design, allowing users to easily find the necessary tools and keep their data easily accessible through a dashboard. Despite its simplicity, it lacks some advanced news and analysis features. The trade window allows users to switch between assets and pairs, and trades can be initiated directly from there, with options such as leverage, stop loss, and take profit included.
The basic sidebar menu includes all essential tools such as account details, trading charts and orders, funds management, and open and closed positions. The chart window also offers various indicators, charting types, and drawing tools, although they may require some exploration to uncover. To enhance the user experience, Plus500 provides a free demo account that can be switched with the live trading screen in one click and remains open in the same window.
Final Thoughts on Plus500.com
Plus500 combines a visually appealing platform with a user-friendly interface and a zero-commission model. It offers access to a wide range of instruments, including cryptocurrencies (subject to regulation), commodities, shares, and indices through CFDs. Users can test their trading strategies with a non-expiring demo account that can be easily used alongside the live trading dashboard. Although Plus500 opts for individual accounts instead of a multi-account model, and there is room for improvement in terms of educational resources and fundamental analysis, the platform still deserves recognition for its power and accessibility.
Trading Platform Screenshots
Disclaimer: The contents of this page or available via this page (“”Contents””) are provided by third parties and do not constitute an endorsement by FUSION MEDIA of the Contents or products of such third parties. FUSION MEDIA has no control of the Contents, is not responsible for their accuracy, availability or legality and hereby disclaims any responsibility for the Contents. Any transactions that you enter into with any third party listed in this page or linked from this page are solely between you and such third party and are at your sole risk. Please also refer to our Risk Warning. FUSION MEDIA disclaims any liability for any damage or loss caused in connection with the use of or reliance on any Contents