Information Collection and Use
We collect information from our users in several different ways:
- Contact information: When you contact us through our website, we collect your name, email address, and any other information you provide in your message. We use this information to respond to your inquiries and to improve our services.
- Account information: If you create an account with LiveMarkets.com, we may collect additional information, such as your username, password, and any other information you choose to provide. We use this information to provide you with personalized services and to improve our website.
- Usage information: We collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and the actions you take on those pages. This information helps us improve the user experience and to provide more relevant content.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
LiveMarkets.com does not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing services to you. These service providers are required to keep your information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
- Legal purposes: We may disclose your information if required by law, or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of LiveMarkets.com or its users.
- Business transitions: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or other business transition, we may transfer your information to the new owners of the business.
LiveMarkets.com takes reasonable precautions to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. We use industry-standard security measures, such as encryption, to protect your information. However, no method of transmitting information over the internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Last Updated: [1/2/23]