I posted earlier on TSLA:
- Tesla’s Q4 2022 deliveries fell short of Wall Street estimates but up from Q4 a year ago
Its no secret that CEO Musk has been MIA at Tesla since he has indulged himself with populist plays on Twitter, rally letting down his shareholders.
Reports today that at least something positive is coming for the EV maker:
- Tesla Inc’s China chief Tom Zhu has been promoted to take charge of the electric carmaker’s U.S. factories as well as sales operations in North America and Europe, according to an internal posting of reporting lines reviewed by Reuters.
We had the heads up on this a week ago:
- Tesla China chief brought to US to lift company while child-CEO distracted by social media
Its desperate times at the firm:
- Tesla doubles year-end discount to $7,500 in the US
- Tesla is in freefall
- The ‘Top 10’ priorities for Tesla CEO Musk to turn around TSLA stock price
This article was written by Eamonn Sheridan at www.forexlive.com.